Genuine Hirudoid Forte gel in 100g. Manufactured by the original manufacter, not generic.
Manufacturer: STADA GmbH (Germany)/STADA Arzneimittel AG, owner of the Hirudoid® brand and products.
|What is Hirudoid Forte?|
|Hirudoid Forte gel is formulated to heal bruises, scars, sprains and treat veins.
Hirudoid Forte gel is clinically proven* to treat unsightly veins and scars and is clinically proven** to heal bruises and sprains faster by speeding up the healing process. It improves symptoms of pain, pressure and swelling of Varicose veins and spider veins.
This is why Hirudoid Forte gel has been recommended by doctors and pharmacists as a healing agent for decades.
|Healing effects of Hirudoid Forte:|
|Success in the treatment of scars:Several studies have shown that Hirudoid Forte softens scars, increases flexibility of the scar tissue, reduces redness and results in a better cosmetic appearance.
Reduces the healing time of sprains:
The pain of sprains and other minor injuries is a common problem and frequently causes absence from work and hinders day-to-day activities of daily life. Hirudoid Forte increases the blood flow by dilating the peripheral blood vessels. This promotes speedier absorption of fluid from the tissues. In one study, 83% of patients who used Hirudoid Forte were fully mobile within one (1) week.
Anti-inflammatory effect on veins:
Doctors know about the powerful anti-inflammatory effect of Hirudoid Forte and recommend it for various inflammatory conditions of the veins. Symptoms are tired, painful legs with swelling and inflamed veins.
|Healing properties of Hirudoid Forte:|
|Hirudoid Forte accelerates healing in the following ways:
– Tissue Regeneration properties
– Improves blood flow to the area
– Improves blood flow to the area
– Promotes tissue regeneration by increasing collagen and elastin fibres in the connective tissue matrix.
– Improves moisturizing capability of the skin by increasing the hyaluronic acid content
– Accelerates the absoption of bruises
– Reduces swelling and inflammation
– Anti-coagulant effects
– Anti-thrombotic properties
– Anti-phlogistic (Anti-inflammatory) properties
– Significantly improves the symptoms of Infusion Thrombophlebitis
– Helps relieve symptoms of Varicose Veins
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Hirudoid Forte gel is suitable for all ages.
Question: When can I start using Hirudoid Forte?
– It is best to start using Hirudoid Forte as soon as the problem has occurred
Question: How do I use Hirudoid Forte?
– – Apply 3-5 cm of gel up to 4 times a day.
Question: Is there a maximum length of time that I can use Hirudoid Forte for?
– No, there is no limit on how long you can continue to use Hirudoid Forte.
Question: Can Hirudoid Forte be used on children?
– Yes, Hirudoid Forte can be used on children.
Question: Can I use Hirudoid Forte if I am on blood thinning medication e.g. Warfarin?
– Yes; because Hirudoid Forte remains in the layers of the skin, it can be used in conjunction with blood thinning medications such as Warfarin.
Question: Can Hirudoid Forte have any contraindications/side effects?
– There are no known contraindications or side effects to the use of Hirudoid Forte.
*In 2005, STADA Arzneimittel AG became the owner of the Hirudoid® brand and all Hirudoid® products in Europe after its agreement and transfer from Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited. STADA Arzneimittel AG has been the owner ever since 2005.
*based on a clinical study by Schone on 256 patients.
**based on a study by Larsson et al